There's still time to double your support of FOP families and research
With all the last minute details and errands to run, please make sure doubling your year-end gift to the IFOPA doesn’t fall off of your list!
Every dollar you contribute to the IFOPA between now and December 31 will be matched by a generous anonymous donor — up to $45,000. There really is no better time to give in support of FOP families and research toward treatments and a cure.
Your generous tax-deductible contribution to the 2017 Year-End Campaign puts hope in action!
You’ll be supporting powerful work that’s creating new hope for the future!
- Raising awareness of three active FOP clinical trials currently underway
- Growing the IFOPA's FOP Patient Registry with 30% of the known FOP patient community already registered
- Funding the ongoing basic research on FOP at the University of Pennsylvania and many other academic institutions
- Supporting four new FOP Competitive Research Grants awarded this year by the IFOPA (the highest level of therapy development funding ever)
- Adding more tailored family support services led by the IFOPA's new Program Manager serving patients and families
Please allow us to double your gift by matching it dollar-for-dollar during the 2017 Year-End Campaign. When you give before December 31, your gift will go twice as far for FOP families and FOP research.
We're grateful for your generosity and the opportunity to make your gift go twice as far!