Team#cureFOP raises over $79,000 for New FOP Research Grants in the 2019 Million Dollar Bike Ride
The final results are in for Million Dollar Bike Ride and Team#cureFOP raised $49,601.
This means we earned the full match provided by the University of Pennsylvania's Orphan Disease Center, and there is now $79,601 available for 2 new FOP research grants!
This success was only possible thanks to Team #cureFOP:
- Fundraising riders in Philadelphia - Ferdinand, Joe M., John, Josh, Lori, Lynn, Megan and Samer
- 3 awesome kiddos who fundraised and rode virtually from home - Eli, Raina and Sienna
- The team from Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals - Evan, Joe B. and Tara
- Virtual rider Pam
- Dr. Mona Al Mukaddam who sent 4 Team#cureFOP fundraising riders our way
- Everyone who donated to the Million Dollar Bike Ride
Thank you Team #cureFOP 2019!!!