We plan for the 2022 Virtual FOP Family Gathering to be a positive experience for all attendees and will not tolerate inappropriate behavior in any form. The IFOPA values the diversity of views, expertise and experiences reflected among its members and is committed to providing a safe, productive and welcoming environment for all.
As an attendee of the 2022 Virtual FOP Family Gathering, you agree to:
- Respect the boundaries and confidentiality requests of speakers and other attendees
- Be mindful of your fellow participants
Additional guidelines specific to Zoom video conferencing which will be used for small group discussion sessions and community social events:
- All video conferencing attendees must appear fully dressed
- Try to find a place in your home that will not have a lot of background distractions, but preferably, not your bedroom
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech or actions.
- Inappropriate disruption of meetings or events.
- Photographing or video or audio recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without presenter/author’s permission.
While the IFOPA strives to support many aspects of life with FOP off-topic questions posted in session chats and/or Q&A boxes will be addressed individually after the session has ended.
Reporting unacceptable behavior
If, during the Family Gathering, you have experienced or witnessed an incident that violates the Code of Conduct, please let an IFOPA staff member know immediately by e-mailing [email protected] or calling +1 (785) 294-1607 WhatsApp.
The Code of Conduct applies to all attendees and participants. The IFOPA will investigate all incidents reported with discretion and confidentiality. Consequences for having been found to violate the code of conduct include cancellation of the individual’s remaining participation in the event.