Clinical Studies & Trials
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions about clinical studies and trials. You can find the answers in our Frequently Asked Questions. Have a question you don't see answered here? Send an email to Hope Newport, Family Services Manager, at [email protected].
- How do I learn which registered clinical trials are available for FOP?
- How do I know if I'm eligible to participate in a clinical trial?
- How do I choose between clinical trials?
- If I'm interested in participating in a clinical trial what are my first steps?
- How do I know if a clinical trial is safe?
- Is participating in a clinical trial the same as getting a treatment?
- Will I have to take a placebo?
- Can I withdraw from a clinical trial?
- Do I have to pay to be in a clinical trial? Will I be paid to participate?
- If I enter a clinical trial am I excluded from ever participating in another trial?