Join Team #cureFOP and turn your favorite summer activity into a fundraising opportunity for the IFOPA.
One FOP’er, Caleb, has taken the summer Team #cureFOP challenge. Together with his family, Caleb organized a home run derby and skills competition with his little league friends. Caleb’s mom, Stephanie, says, “Through our fundraising, we have been fortunate to witness the very best in humanity. We know the funds raised will help not only Caleb but the other incredible people we have met with FOP and that motivates us to keep going.”
Will you join Caleb on Team #cureFOP by starting a summer fundraising campaign? Here are some ideas to get you off on the right foot:
- Help the children in your neighborhood organize a lemonade stand and donate the proceeds to the IFOPA.
- Throw a pool party or kickball tournament, and request a $5 donation to attend.
- Hike or bike your favorite local trail and ask your friends to pledge $5 for every mile you complete.
- Arrange a flip flop day at work, and ask for a $5 donation to wear summer sandals.
- Or, come up with your own creative idea based on your unique hobbies and passions.
Questions? Contact Sara Brown, Fundraising and Special Projects Manager, at [email protected].