2020 is a year that will live in infamy. Despite the obvious challenges of COVID-19, the FOP community came together to make big things happen. The IFOPA made huge strides in our mission-critical work: funding new research, supporting and connecting individuals with FOP around the world and raising awareness in big ways.
None of this would be possible without you:
- Sharing the impact of FOP on your lives
- Following us on social media and sharing our posts and Tweets
- Donating to support our mission-critical work
- Holding fundraisers on Facebook, by email or in other virtual ways
- Supporting one another through conversations online, by phone and in-person
- Participating in virtual programs like webinars, Book Club or the FOP Family Gathering
- Working to increase the collective understanding of FOP, improve patient care and develop drug treatments
With 2021 underway, we are making big plans to expand our programs and services like never before. We hope you stay connected and supportive because the FOP community needs you now more than ever!
To navigate our year-in-review, click each month and then use the arrows in the lower right corner to see each activity. If you click on the link in an activity, you'll want to click the "back arrow" on your Internet browser to get back to the year-in-review calendar.