Here is a quick list of ideas to help you brainstorm ways you can fundraise and have your efforts matched! Don’t forget… every $500 you raise (up to $2,000) will be matched dollar for dollar.
Simply turn your existing hobbies and passions – anything from running to baking to fashion to golfing - into a fundraising opportunity. We’ll be here every step of the way to help you as you mobilize your friends, family and coworkers to bring your ideas to life.
No matter your age or what type of fundraiser you select, Team #cureFOP allows anyone to create a webpage for their personal fundraising campaign or event. You can share information about you, the person with FOP who inspires you to fundraise, and post photos or videos.
- Participate in a local walk, run or other endurance event
- Have a Lemonade Stand
- Throw a BBQ, have a Pasta Party, organize a Progressive Dinner
- Host a Movie Night in your backyard
- Collect loose change
- Hold a Bake Sale
- Ask your favorite store, restaurant or in-home party company to have an FOP Night and donate a percentage of the purchases
- Clean out your house and have a Garage/Yard Sale
- Collect items for a Raffle or Auction (could be hosted online or done as part of an event)
- Have an “a-thon” type event (bowling, biking, reading, dancing) – whatever you love to do
- Do a Trivia Night
- Ask your employer to do a Jeans Day or Dress-down Day
- Host a Car Wash
- Donate your Birthday or Anniversary and ask for donations to your fundraising page instead of gifts
- Send an email or write letter
Want to do something a little bigger?
- Bingo for a Cure
- Craftin’ for a Cure (craft fair)
- Jammin’ for a Cure (benefit concert)
- Carnival for a Cure (kids carnival)
- Cocktails for a Cure
- Fashion for a Cure (fashion show)
- Comedy for a Cure
- Driving Home a Cure/Swing for a Cure (golf tournament)
Want to chat more about your ideas? Please reach out! Contact Michelle Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.