1. What is the FOP Registry Rewards Program?
The IFOPA provides a $25 USD electronic prepaid debit card to Registry participants who complete an entire Survey.
2. Why does the IFOPA offer the FOP Registry Rewards Program?
The IFOPA wants to thank FOP Registry participants for the time and effort they put into completing their Registry surveys. We hope this program results in more surveys being completed, which will help researchers better understand FOP.
3. How can I earn an FOP Registry reward?
Each time a participant completes a Survey in its entirety, he or she is eligible for a Registry reward.
- If you are new and want to join the Registry to get your first reward, go to fopregistry.org to join.
- If you have started the process but haven’t completed your Enrollment Survey, go to fopregistry.org to log in and complete it.
- If you have already enrolled, watch for an email from [email protected] asking you to complete your next Follow-up Survey. These emails come every six months and you have 30 days to complete the Follow-up Survey.
Participants must reside in a country where electronic rewards are permissible. If you reside in a country where electronic rewards are not permissible, please contact Tremendous, the company that issues the electronic rewards, at [email protected].
4. How can I check to see if I’m already enrolled in the Registry?
If you are unsure if you are already enrolled in the Registry, please send an email to [email protected]. The FOP Registry Team will help you log in to your current account if you already have an account and have forgotten your password.
5. What is the value of the reward and what type of reward is it?
The electronic rewards are worth $25 USD and are from Visa. For participants residing in foreign countries, this reward is converted to your local currency at the exchange rate published by the London edition of the Financial Times as of the business day immediately prior to the date on which that payment is made. Visa rewards are redeemable at most stores and websites internationally.
6. When and how will the rewards be distributed?
Rewards are distributed by email on a monthly basis. A link to the redeemable reward is sent to the participant’s email address associated with their Registry account. The rewards are sent from the FOP Registry email - [email protected].
7. How do I redeem the reward?
Rewards can be used online or anywhere the Visa credit card is accepted. The electronic reward will come as a link in an email from the FOP Registry email - [email protected]. After clicking on “Redeem” in the email, you are presented with your $25 USD Visa reward. Each card has a unique number associated with it which is needed when you use it. The rewards need to be used within 12 months of receipt or they will expire and lose their value.
8. How long will the reward program run?
The IFOPA is testing this program and will continue to evaluate whether it’s helping improve Registry participation.
9. Who can participate in the FOP Registry Reward Program?
Anyone with FOP who would like to enroll in the FOP Registry and completes the Surveys can participate. If you’re already a Registry participant, you are eligible for all upcoming future surveys. Registry participants need to reside in a country where the rewards are permissible. For Registry participants residing in countries where rewards are not permissible, please contact Tremendous, the company that issues the electronic rewards, at [email protected].
10. What if I have more questions about the FOP Registry Reward Program?
If you have additional questions, please email [email protected].