4301 Amnicola Hwy
Chattanooga, TN 37406
Google map and directions
Help fund a cure for Samson Hixson.
FOP (Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva) is an extremely rare and debilitating genetic condition where rogue bone forms in muscles and other soft tissues of the body, progressively restricting movement.
There is currently no treatment for FOP, however there is a clinical trial underway and a new trial beginning later this year.
Please help us find a cure by participating in Samson Strong 5K!
- $25 - Ages 11+: Includes entry into the race, an event t-shirt, snacks and refreshments.
- $15 - Ages 5-10: Includes entry into the race, snacks and refreshments. Note: If you'd like a t-shirt, please register as an adult.
- Free - Ages 5 and Under: Includes entry into the race, snacks and refreshments. Note: If you'd like a t-shirt, please register as an adult.
- $250 - Silver Sponsor: Includes your name or logo on the event t-shirt.
- $500 - Gold Sponsor: Includes your name or logo on the event t-shirt and banner.
Registration is open until April 28, 2017, however please register by April 15, 2017 to ensure you receive a t-shirt!
Register today at https://donate.ifopa.org/samsonstrong