This is not an IFOPA-sponsored event.
The 90-minute case-based event will cover important topics such as:
- New presentation of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP)
- Flare-up management
- Common complications of FOP
- Considerations for vaccination/immunizations
Panel discussion led by: Dr. Robert Pignolo, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Dr. Geneviève Baujat, Imagine Institute of Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital, France
- Dr. Carmen DeCunto, Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Dr. Richard Keen, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, United Kingdom
- Dr. Chris Scott, Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital, University of Cape Town, South Africa
There is no charge to attend this CME-accredited live webinar. Register now.
Thank you to Ipsen for sponsoring this CME opportunity.