10709 Watson Rd
St. Louis, MO 63127
Google map and directions
Registration Now Open — IFOPA Midwest Family Gathering
November 5-6, 2016
Holiday Inn SW, Route 66
St. Louis, MO
The Gathering Includes:
- Presentations from FOP researchers and clinical experts
- Small group discussions
- Opportunities to connect with other people with FOP and their families
- A limited number of clinical appointments with Dr. Fred Kaplan
- Informal reception as families arrive – Friday, Nov. 4, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
- Education sessions - Saturday, Nov. 5, 8:30 am to 6 pm
- Group dinner - Saturday, Nov. 5, 7 to 9:30 pm
- Discussion groups – Sunday, Nov. 6, 9 to 11:30 am, ending with a lunch (box lunches will be available should you need to leave immediately)
- Clinical appointments will be scheduled on Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday from 9 am to 3 pm. You will indicate if you are interested in a clinical appointment with Dr. Kaplan on the FOP individual's registration form.
- FOP Individuals – Complimentary registration
- 1st Caregiver/Family Member – $50 registration fee
- Additional Caregivers/Family Members – $100 per person
- Children 5 to 15 – $75 per person
- Children 4 and under – Complimentary registration
A hotel room for the individual with FOP, and a separate room, if required, for a caregiver will be provided. However, you must go ahead and book the hotel room using a personal credit card to hold the room. To get the IFOPA's special rate of $99 per night, any Family Gathering attendee should use this link. This rate includes breakfast. Reservations must be made by October 13 in order to get the IFOPA's special rate. Click "More Options" under the dates of stay and put "FOP" in as the Group Code.
Please like the Midwest Family Gathering's Facebook page. We will post special announcements and updates on this page.